SafeShower™ Ramp TransitionsElegant Shower Transition ramps
SafePath™ Products offers SafeShower™ ramp transitions for showers that require edge treatment or transitional elements for showers, walk-in showers/tubs and steam showers. Whether it is a commercial or residential shower, wheelchair access is often required and accomplished by using a ramp, transition or reducer to satisfy ADA and disability access codes.
SafeShower™ transitions can be installed with silicone adhesive for a permanent application, with double-back tape or Velcro for less permanent applications.
Available in several colors, each transition is hand crafted for a perfect fit every time. Made from composite plastic, these SafeShower™ ramps are made of non-absorbing materials and are available up 1-1/2” in height. [Some custom rubber product applications may be substituted].
These SafeShower™ ramps come with a built-in side approach or can be ordered with the flares or mitered ends removed for wall to wall showers.
Additional Photos of the SafeShower™ Ramp Transitions
- BigHorn™ Ramps Wheelchair Ramps that are Light Weight, Durable and Attractive
- CourtEdge™ Reducer Ramps Recyceld Rubber Reducer
- Custom Ramp Products Need a custom ramp? No problem!
- EntryLevel™ Landing Ramps Beautiful for Commercial and Home use
- EZ Edge™ Transition Wheelchair Ramps A Beautiful Solution to a Threshold Problem
- EZCurb™ Wheelchair Ramps Modular Portable Ramp System With Curbs
- SafeLift™ Platform Make your GYM safer with the SafeLift™ Platform
- SafeResidential™ Wheelchair Ramps The most attractive and slip-resistant ramp products available
- SafeShower™ Ramp Transitions Elegant Shower Transition ramps
- SikaFlex 1a The adhesive we recommend.
- StoneCap™ Color Coating Beautiful, Durable and Slip Resistant